If this is your first visit with us, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to fill out any necessary consultation forms for your treatment(s).
Then relax and enjoy a glass of fresh water or a cup of herbal tea while perusing through some of our interesting books and literature.
Thank you for understanding that we reserve time for you and therefore request at least 24 hours notice for the canceling or rescheduling of any appointment(s). If you cancel or do not show on the day of your appointment, you will be charged in full for the reserved appointment(s).
- 48 hours notification is required for the canceling or rescheduling of visits that are 4 hours or more, as well as for parties of 2 or more.
- Services or scheduled appointments that require 2 hours or more must be secured with a credit card or a gift certificate number.
- Services and products can be paid before or after a treatment is received.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, traveler’s checks and personal checks with identification.
- The Front Desk Staff is often asked, “What is a ‘proper’ tip or gratuity for the services(s) I received? ”Whatever gratuity you feel comfortable leaving is always greatly appreciated. The “average” percentage for a gratuity is approximately 15 to 20% of the price of the service(s) that were received.
- We love and appreciate children. We kindly ask that children under the age of 13 not be left unattended in our waiting area. This request comes from prior experiences, as well as a courtesy to our other guests.
- To ensure the ultimate experience for yourself and others, please refrain from using cell phones on the premises. The loud ringing of a cell phone is both disturbing and unsettling to guests relaxing and receiving treatments.
- Please alert our staff while booking your appointment, and your therapist upon arrival, if you are pregnant or have any physical ailments or allergies. It is recommended that you avoid treatments involving heat and/or deep pressure if you have high blood pressure or have had any recent surgeries. We do not provide massage therapy to women during their first trimester of pregnancy.